Burnaby Family Life
Burnaby Family Life has great family programing for children and parents/caregivers for the fall! You will definitely want to check out the attached posters for all they offer and how to access them. Choose from programs such as;
- Nobody’s Perfect (multiple languages)
- Parenting for Immigrants
- Fatherhood, a Journey
- Mother Goose
- Learning Together Through Play
- Baby and Me
- And More!
Purpose Society is accepting registration for their free fall family programs! Play, sing songs, explore art creations, meet neighbours and more with:
- Pitter Patter (0-3 years old) Mondays 10-1130 am
- Plans (2-5 years old) Tuesdays 10-1130 am – Ryall Park
- Family Circle (3-6 years old) Thursdays 10-1130am
- Building Community Connections Wednesdays 10-1130am
- Check out the poster below for more information and registration, call 778-727-0786 ext.205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cooling Centers are open if you need a place for you and your family to cool off! Cool off and relax with plenty of free drinking water, washroom facilities, Wi-Fi and electrical outlets from 10am-10pm. Burnaby has 4 locations in the city:
- Cameron Community Centre (9523 Cameron St)
- Eileen Dailly Leisure Pool & Fitness Centre (240 Willingdon Ave)
- Bonsor Recreation Complex (6550 Bonsor Ave)
- Edmonds Community Centre (7433 Edmonds St)
- For more information check out the Extreme Heat Plan.